View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 02:27 AM   #7188 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfblu13 View Post
haha I know how you feel. Worst moment, I bought a lot of AIG when they were down big, figured it would go back up a little and I could flip it. So I'm in class and check the stock prices on my iPhone. I see AIG is at 22 dollars up from their I think at the time 1.10 or somewhere around that. I flip a **** lol, here I am thinking yessir I just banked. Then I clicked the internet and found out about the stock split
lmao that's awesome! when i lived in maui during the tech bubble i was trading penny stocks like crazy. i took about $4k and made about $50k....

i thought i was pretty smooth until the pump and dump was done and i was left with about $800. i considered it tuition in stock school.