View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 05:47 AM   #27 (permalink)
edconline
Track Member

Drives: 10' MB Z34 6MT T/S/N
edconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond repute

Hey sarmyth,

Thanks again for the earlier info, got the nismo brace kit all installed, and definitely a noticable difference already even on the street. However with the rear underbody Nismo brace, my stillen CBE sits about 1/8" off the bar, very close to touching. I have an FI Exhaust on order to replace the Stillen, and was wondering if that's the exhaust you are running in your pic there. I'm worried about clearance issues.

Just ordered the GTSPEC 2 and 4 point braces, really wanted the 6 point as well but I cant be taking it on and off all the time for the track. Plus I'll be dropped 1" once the Swift's are on, so from all accounts this would be a big no-go with a 1" drop. Wish GTSPEC would redesign the brace for pple with TP's or even HFC's which would negate the need for the big drop down to clear the stock cats.

Thanks again!
Ed