View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 11:13 PM   #75 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post

As for me going down the 1/4 mile. Yes me and a few other guys from the forum went a while back. It was the first time I ever drove on a track ever. It was over 100 degrees out and 90+ Humidy. The best I did was a 13.9 at I think 101 ish. I'm not going to sit here and defend myself from such a bad time, find the thread that was pages long and you can see how bad everyone was doing including experienced guys in Z06's.
Was it one of the 1/4 mile time threads or a separate one. If so any idea what section if was in or what it was titled.

I went like 2 months ago under the same conditions (100+ temps and high humidity) and ran a 13.4 with just my exhaust. Maybe it was the inexperience for you? It was only my 3rd day ever at a drag strip so I'm not exactly a pro either. Was that with your current setup or did you have less mods back then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rui Z View Post
In Before The Unlock of VVEL

IBTL

Last edited by AK370Z; 09-06-2011 at 06:36 PM. Reason: edited for content
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote