View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 10:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methodical4u View Post
I don't want to lower the car, but if there were a few things.. just best bang for the buck type stuff that I could add to the car to help with some track use, without making the car rough on the street for DDing.. what would they be?
hmmm, well sway bars come to mind as one easy thing to do. Nismo suspension if you don't want coilovers but want a more aggressive setup. It only lowers the car maybe 1/2".

Not too sure since I'm not at the point of dropping $$ for a set of coilovers, but I would imagine they are height adj too so you could set them for the minimum amount of drop (1/2 to 1" I'd imagine).

I'm interested to see what folks with moton or jrz's have to say as far as that goes.

Perhaps the Nismo japan body brace setup that Z1 carries. Or the GTspec braces (or whatever they're called).
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote