View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 01:40 AM   #36 (permalink)
andyffer
Base Member

Drives: 09 335d
andyffer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardis View Post
AZ is such a great place to just drive around. Roads are mostly new, wide open with lots of lanes. You don't have to worry about winter weather rendering your sports car useless for months at a time.

Love your 3 series. BMW has never been the all out luxury car you imagine it to be. The S class has outsold it since it's birth, has been used by more world dignitaries, and will always carry a higher level of prestige than the 7. Audi has much more beautiful exterior and interior, the leased 3 series will always be the entry level yuppie car. You honestly think it makes you have status?
Audi's are slooooowwwwww but their exterior styling is great. Mercedes are nice but of equal luxury. I would buy BMW because their handling is better. And if the 3 series is an entrance level yuppie car, what does that make yours? And I dont really care if it gives me "status" I fuggin LOVE the car.
And again with the entry level thing, my car cost 53K. Thats more than a 5 series. Not entry level. I didnt buy it for the badge either.

As for the AZ roads.. here is a sample of the roads here..
I tried to do a whole video of the raods where I live but something is going on with YouTube and Im going to try to upload it from a different computer..
YouTube - Clearwater Hills preview