View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 01:20 AM   #56 (permalink)
liqu1dblue
Base Member

Drives: None
liqu1dblue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardis View Post
Take it easy killer, you are amongst friends.

My first "real" car was an E36 M3, so I understand the love of bimmers. You have to realize, the Z is a pure sports car. It will always be faster around a track and more exciting to drive, where as the BMW offers a blend of luxury and performance which we all know is legendary.

As someone who has been to racing school and takes part in any track event I can, the Syncro rev is a nice feature. Take it from Tiff, who is more accomplished as a driver, than anyone you or I will ever meet, he also found it a brilliant piece of technology.

Do you even drive a stick? Also, the cars you test drove our all luxury cars, not sports cars like the Z. Also, judging by the nameplates, status is overly important for you, so leave the pure sports car to people who can appreciate them.

Dangerous thing to mention your "600 in mods". You do realize the difference in the price of the cars will finance a 500 rwhp Z with other fun bits thrown on. Your *35 is pretty much limited to chipping.

Enjoy your car, it is a different car for a different person. Styling is subjective, I could say BMW hasn't made anything sexy since the arrival of Bangal, I could say your front end looks like a Pontiac.. I could say lots, but I will say you own a fine car, there is no need to be so defensive.
well said.