View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 01:52 PM   #17 (permalink)
11Thumper
Track Member

Drives: '11 370Z, '01 S2k
11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabi View Post
Just picked up my new 2011 Touring SOLID RED last nigth was out of the dealer by 10:00 PM so ill get some better Pics today after work.

First Impresion: Well i traded my 2008 Honda s2000 and OMG!!!!! I have seen the ligth there is power everywhere LOL.
Im very exited and im in the process of breaking her in so I've only messed around, no WOT yet we shall see.

Only thing Im concerned about is the imfamous oil consumption i will stay on top of it but what is the current presentage of members here that have seen this issue?
Congrats! You'll notice a huge difference (once broken in) between this and your S2k. I still have my AP2 and love it to death (have tried to sell many times but never could ). I wanted a DD that wasn't fussy, still sporty and had good power that was AT so if I was stuck in traffic, I could just chill with the radio and not clutch my brains out. I got that with the 370z and even with the 7AT I have NEVER felt like power was lacking. I just wish it would shift quicker in manual mode. Probably just as fast as a stick but since all I'm doing is pushing a button it feels slower.

Of course the S2k is a bit like a Civic below 6k rpms. lol

Last edited by 11Thumper; 09-02-2011 at 02:02 PM.
11Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote