View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 11:10 AM   #98 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Yo 370Z team! Dave here in Stuttgart. 2010 370Zw/sport arrives to me on Monday. Car only has 600 miles on it. Metblack with black cloth 7AT. I have the US plate holders on it front and back.

I plan on getting 2 long plate frames tomorrow from the Nissan dealer near my place. Ive seen 1 at work with long plates mounted on the US holder in front and back. I will ask about the Euro plate holder for the front.

Im up for meetings and drives as I love to drive here in Germany. My other ride is 2009 Abarth 500 with a G-Tech ECU and about 170ps! Fun Z should be even better

Pics of the car from the dealer who had it in Houston. Prior to shipping I had it sent to Baker Nissan North in Houston for a Z1 Motorsports 25 row oil cooler, GT-R red start switch, rear brake light and splash guards. They are a good dealer/tuner in Houston. Z U later
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010Blkz2.jpg (31.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 2010BlkZ.jpg (34.9 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by DLSTR; 09-02-2011 at 11:18 AM.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote