View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 09:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dustin@Z1
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: NLA
Dustin@Z1 is a jewel in the roughDustin@Z1 is a jewel in the roughDustin@Z1 is a jewel in the rough

From looking at the "Who's attending?" page on the ZNationals.com website. I spy the following people who have already registered for the 2011 Z Nationals:

Bromotoz
Macsimizer
codxp800
Thad
Cereal2K
Andrewkd16
Kevr6
Chinmonstr
RobertNash
2theextreme
Shadoquad
ZCarMan
Mike
Spohn
Z1804
Daisuke

I have heard of others who have registered or are attending. Be sure to post up here if you are attending and let everyone know! I hope we can have a large number of 370Z and G37's in attedance this year. Be sure to register early and take advantage of the pre-registration discounts on ZNationals.com.

Also, if you are looking for an event hotel. The official event hotel (Hampton Inn Bremen) has reported to us that they are approaching capacity. Rooms are still available, but for a limited time. The sister event hotel (Holiday Inn Bremen <-- Directly across the street from tha Hampton Inn) still has rooms available. Be sure to make your reservations now and ensure that you have a room! Rates at both hotels are $69/night. Be sure to mention that you are attending the 2011 Z Nationals.

Last edited by Dustin@Z1; 09-02-2011 at 04:32 PM.
Dustin@Z1 is offline   Reply With Quote