Thread: Ah the old 350Z
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 09:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

I bought my 09 370Z 7AT Touring certified used w/15k miles OTD for $28k. You could probably pick up a manual 09 370Z in the low $20k range this winter assuming that the supply shortages are somewhat relieved. I did see some in that price range when I was shopping this past December-January. I was looking at automatics though so I didn't pay much attention to it.

When I was looking at 350Z's a month before that, I was looking at 07 Automatics. They averaged around $16-18k for one with less than 30k miles. Manuals were a little cheaper. In the winter, especially when there is snow outside, dealers are more willing to get rid of these cars quickly. I bought my car during a snowstorm and they dropped the price by $2k 2 days before I bought it because they heard it was going to snow.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote