View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 04:50 PM   #22 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_sk View Post
Yeah - luckily (or unluckily) I take NYC public transportation to work, which lets my Z be a more of a weekend car...

Going to look sick. The sport rims have to be some of the slickest looking stock rims on any car ever. I love them...lets me focus my money on other things and don't have to go out and rush to buy rims.

I had an STi that came w/the stock BBS rims - those were nice too. Keep it going man!
Thanks. I agree with you about the sport rims, I just wish I had gotten the sport package to begin with. Would have added a HU but you know what happened with that

Gonna search around the rest of the internetz to see if I can find another good one for around the same price.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote