View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 01:53 PM   #19 (permalink)
Methodical4u
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370 6mt pw w/sp
Methodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Method-- I didnt both bringing this up in the other thread amidst all the madness, but the wrx doesn't have the fancy vectoring systems or anything you see in the Sti or evo. There's a viscous coupling front to rear, open on both axles.
No, it doesn't have all the stuff the STI and Evo do, but it does still have that symmetrical system in it. As I said before, I was close to getting a WRX, but the tranny issues they have had with them in the past sort of scared me away, along with the fact that the numbers were a little closer with getting a Z to my old Evo. BUT... as I said before too, the Z has quite a limited aftermarket for NA mods... i'm going to do them, but after that... that's it. I know how addictied I get to modding so my choice of this car was for my own bank account and sanity

P.S. I didn't bring it up here as to argue ... it was just because it seemed more appropriate of a thread to talk about it.
Methodical4u is offline   Reply With Quote