View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 01:42 PM   #17 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methodical4u View Post
our little debate in the other thread ended up being RedZed and some of us talking about tracks and that his WRX has beaten the Z on some courses, where on the higher hp tracks it was a bit different.

I've had 2 Evo's so I know how quick they are even though i've never had one on a track. His point was that with the wider tires the Z has over the WRX makes it unfair, but with 265's on it he can run much quicker than a Z. My point was that with a computer controlled car (Symmetrical system Suby uses) that levels the playing field with the wider tires IMO. Hard to beat an AWD car with a comp that constantly monitors and transfers torque where it needs to be.
Method-- I didnt both bringing this up in the other thread amidst all the madness, but the wrx doesn't have the fancy vectoring systems or anything you see in the Sti or evo. There's a viscous coupling front to rear, open on both axles.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote