View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 10:09 AM   #37 (permalink)
birdmanx1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Nismo
birdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to birdmanx1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
Dang you guys all got lucky, I however was less fortunate. I got pulled over in the fast lane going with the speed of traffic (which was apperently like 78mph) in a 65. He was just chillin on the shoulder and i didnt even see him until it was too late. He pointed at me and then got in his car..... Oh S**t! so any ways I pull off the crowded highway and come to a stop. He walks up and says "license and registration (or proof of insurance, whatever)"... No please in there, and then goes back to his car. After probably 20 minutes no joke he walks back up and says "I'm officer ______ from ______ county, sign here the instructions are on the back"; and then walks to his car. WHAT!!!!! Here I am not even knowing what he pulled me over for and he doesn't tell me anything but "the instructions are on the back" So anyways he ended up giving me the ticket for 13 over. And apparently the max limit before higher fines is 15mph over. Meanwhile you guys are doin 100+ and getting away with it lol. Please teach me!

D*mn dude, sorry to hear about your mishap - the cop had to have a bad day, it's funny that he pointed at you before getting in the car. Don't worry, before most of us learned how to work our way out of tickets, we had a rough patch learning. What I've found out from most of my warnings is that you should always be polite, if you are playing music, turn that sh&t down, stop the car, put the keys on top of the car, be comfortable, if you have some to hide, your body language will reveal it, let the officer know that you are going to reach for your wallet, you don't want to get shot , if you were speeding no need going around it admit it and having a natural sense of humor helps. I've heard of one guy who told the cop that he only stopped because he didn't want to risk the officer's life - the cop was floored (the guy in question was doing over 140mph and got a warning)
370Z NISMO #0462 | ClearBra | 3M tint | Head/Taillights | Dynamat | Black Roof | Tommy Kaira HB | CF Parts | Berk HFCs | FI SS | NST Pulleys | Takeda aFe | K&N | H&R Spacers | Swift Spec R | SPC F&R | Zuperman M370
Nismo Vid | Nismo Journal | Nismo Rumble
birdmanx1 is offline   Reply With Quote