View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 09:04 AM   #70 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

I held off buying (a third car) for about a year after my Evo IX got totaled because at the time I was one of the last to have an '06. They never came out with an '07 and in '08 they launched that butt ugly X. At that point I knew I wanted to "grow up" a bit anyway and get away from the boy racer look and go with a little more refined platform rather that the STI's & Evo's of the world. I knew i was going to modify because hey, who can't modify right? It'll be a cold day in hell before i ever drive a Honduh and over at BMW they are such arrogant pricks that that kills the notion of picking up an M3. I couldn't afford a GT3 so here I am. I think it was a great decision.
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote