View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 09:53 PM   #161 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
I believe the guy who doesn't know what autocross classes are, and has never owned a car faster than a Z.

People that install human faces on their bumpers are simply unqualified to judge who is competent.
But what if they are faces of someone who owns a red Z and a WRX? :brainsplode:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
ZOMG watch out for that truck!
Oh noes! :swervesoutoftheway:

They are like my kryptonite, fuggers are out to kill me or at least my car.

According to Kirk, the better AutoX location in the area only has their events on Sundays. If only I didn't work on Sundays...

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
Believe what you want. But then you also have to say your gonna get walked by a V6 Stang, and your Z cant even hold its own against a $26,000 Wagon
Not with the Starbucks driver mod. Even a Bugatti can't handle a Z with that. Just ask Shado.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote