View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 08:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
cvega
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Nismo 370z
cvega is on a distinguished road
Default Mxp true dual exhaust system, stillen intakes, wicked cas sub box

So I have been building my Z for a couple years now and I just got it out of the shop after putting in a Mackin Industries MXP True Dual Exhaust system. Took it out for the night and lost control on the highway at about 150mph. Literally had the exhaust system on for about 5 hours. Finally got pics of everything I pulled off the car before it hit the shredder. The exhaust system has some minor dents but nothing that will effect the performance of sound. The tip of one of the duals is bent but nothing that cant be bent back or just ordered. There is a bolt on each side just for the titanium tips. The Stillen intakes are perfectly fine and the Magic Box is fine as well.

The Magic Box I'm selling is actually the first Magic Box ever produced. My Z was used as the prototype for Wicked C.A.S. It fits sports models without the spare tire underneath or the base model with the spare tire underneath.

MXP True Dual Titanium exhaust system $999 obo
Stillen G3 Intakes ***SOLD***
Wicked C.A.S. Magic Box w/o subwoofer ***SOLD***
Wicked C.A.S. Magic Box w/ JL13TW5 subwoofer w/ subwoofer grille ***SOLD***
Stock Nissan 370Z exhaust system make an offer
Stock Nissan 370Z Base model 18" wheels w/ tires (gonna need 2 new rears) make an offer

...also have the matching JL amplifier but I'm not sure exactly which amp so shoot me a price if interested in throwing that in the package as well. Threw up a pic of the Wicked C.A.S. custom rear carpet that goes perfect with the box as a bargaining factor.

Thanks for looking, believe me this hurts...

Gonna miss her...

Last edited by cvega; 10-18-2011 at 11:46 AM.
cvega is offline   Reply With Quote