View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 07:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zFORme!! View Post
Thank you Sir!

Ya im thinking of either going powertrix or KW coils just to bring the rear a little more low. The front I cant go any lower, I was on h&r's before and hated driving the car that low. Especially now with the nismo lip im scurred to go any lower. Yes please critique the pics, he's my friend so I can give him some ****
I think some coilovers would really set the look off. We've always got good pricing on KW stuff, btw.

The pics looks pretty good. The only thing that really sticks out to me is the lack of dynamic range. Some dodging and burning would really help. Not sure if he's using layer masks, but on at least 1 shot, I can see the masking needs some work. Using layer masks makes this a lot easier. The last thing I'd recommend is not shooting INTO the sun. This will avoid the subject being cast in a nasty shadow. If you're using strobes, the shadow looks cool. Otherwise, don't shoot into the sun unless you're bracketing exposures.

I'm sure that went way over your head unless you're a photo nerd like me lol but your friend might know what I was rambling about

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote