View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 06:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Forrest
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z Blk 6mt sprt
Forrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMZ View Post
Zaino is good stuff, but I get results just as good with Meguiars for a lot less money and its more available. I think its safe to assume that most of us will care for our cars more than average, so the law of diminishing returns comes into play. By all means use what you like best but after using Zaino its just not that much better.

Since variety is the spice of life, here is a great place to buy Megs products, Auto Detailing Solutions
I think zaino is more along the lines of how long it lasts if any thing. I am almost positive there is alot of products that produce the shine.

BUT, how many will last as long zaino or (protect)repel stuff off the car as good. My car is smooth as marble after a wash, no need to clay no debree's seems to get to deep. every now an again i feel something and i gently scratch it off but still its pretty darn glassy/marbly to the touch.

I never used Meguiars new synthetic stuff, how long does it last? Can it layer? does it repel? Does it have any UV blockers? Does it contain abrasives?

I think if the product is 100% carnuba wax i am wasting my time due to it will melt off first day the sun hits my black car.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote