View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 02:30 PM   #125 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
Its not that easy for me to pack up and jump onto a track. There all about 100+ miles away. But I will one day and I will probably suck at it and get killed by a Miata because I have no track experience. What are you trying to prove by saying "go out there and do it" The Nismo was over 4 seconds faster around VIR then the WRX, say what you want about Mag test but that is a fact. It was also faster then the current STI.
There's a weekly autocross probably within 10 miles of you.

VIR is not a track I would use to evaluate performance. At all.

It's a fun track, but not at all indicative of how a car will do on most tracks--and it heavily favors the nismo. Stock for stock, i would pick the nismo for VIR. I'd go with the Sti for pretty much everything else that comes to mind
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote