View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 01:07 PM   #33 (permalink)
11Thumper
Track Member

Drives: '11 370Z, '01 S2k
11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrumMusic View Post
No kids, lol im only 22. So no way jose!!!!

Im trying to think if maybe when my g/f parked her del sol in my garage if it were from her car also... gosh darnit, there are so many possibilities.
My name isn't Jose

Not sure about your brake pulling issue. That could be several things. How many miles on this car? Are you mechanically inclined? If so, remove the engine splash guard from the car and clean it good. Look for anything on there or anything unusual around the engine bay. Place the engine cover back on the car, sweep the garage floor really well and tell your lady to park at the curb and hike it up to the house.

So you're 22 and your lady is cute enough that you let her park in your spot? It's picture time!!!

11Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote