View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 09:49 AM   #107 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
Slower then a 50 pull, but funny you should say that. You sound like the typical Subby owner who only wants to run from like 20-100 LOL. I just gave you numbers from a mag that had pro drivers drive the car. Just cause you see an EVO kill a Z on a course does not mean its a better car, just means he might be a better driver. And you put 1-2 seconds on a stock Z huh? Guess then Z guy cant drive, dont get all hyped up over that 0-60 time of 4.6 seconds. CarAndDriver admitted that the only way to get those numbers was a drivetrain killing redline clutch dump.
I don't do straight line performance anymore. Had my time with that, you might say.

Pretty sure the z guy can drive, he is nationally competitive

I'm done arguing. When your knowledge is based on car and driver reviews and a street race with a friend, it's time to re-evaluate how much you know.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote