View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 01:30 AM   #692 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

All I really need to know is if the exhaust system will have a catted option to go with the ART pipes. If so, an estimated date would be great and I would be eagerly awaiting the results. If not, then it's another exhaust system and HFCs for me. Just let me know that so I know whether or not to wait for it. I really like your ART pipe gains, but need the cats to neutralize the smell so it's catted exhaust or no go for me on the ART pipes. So if you have no plans at all for a catted exhaust system, please let me know so I can not be waiting for it only to be disappointed.
brucelidat is offline   Reply With Quote