View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 11:48 PM   #31 (permalink)
JrumMusic
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Pearl White 370z
JrumMusic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
There is no way anything slightly dripping from the engine will be visible on the ground from the front bumper all the way back to about the front edge of the doors. The under tray covers that whole area. The only way to get a fluid leak in that area is to have a big one (lots of oil or coolant) that actually fills the tray and then seeps through the holes in it.

Either your under tray or something in the wheel well is melting, something is dripping from further back than the intake area, or you have a ton of that melted crap caught by the under tray and only a bit got through to the ground.

You can certainly melt the dust boots around the brake caliper pistons, but they usually vaporize rather than drip.
Ok this actually makes some sense in a way. My brakes have felt "PULLY" if that makes any sense, like jerky. But I run my AC ALOT! and everytime i park a huge puddle of coolant or discharge leaks from underneath my car. I mean ALOT lol!