View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 10:39 PM   #974 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
So, I finally hit the age where I need to stop using soap to wash my face. I was starting to get pretty dried out, and I'm definitely seeing signs of aging.

So I purchase the (almost) full lineup of the "Every Man Jack" products. Face wash, face scrub, face lotion, shampoo, deodorant, and bar soap.

Quick review, the bar soap (or body bar as they call it) fuckin rocks. It's brown, because they don't use dyes or other BS, and it's a bit rough, to exfoliate. It also lathers like a mad man.

They make a body wash too, but I'm a bar guy. I've tried to make the switch a couple times, but come back to the bar.

The shampoo is okay. They have an orange smell, to match the orange-scented body bar. They advertise you could use it every day, but I have still stuck with my every other day schedule.

The face scrub is decent. It's no better or worse than the neutrogena stuff I have used a couple times.

The face wash is where things kind of fall apart. It's thin, so it when you pop the top, you have to be careful that it doesn't just dump out. It also doesn't lather. Like, almost no lather at all. So I find myself using a lot of it. Also, they don't have orange-scented stuff to match the other scents. Their face stuff comes in non scented, and mint. I liked the idea of mint, but the mint smell is very weak.

The deodorant (which also has the orange smell) goes on great. Smells fantastic, but loses effectiveness mid day. So if you're at work, reapplying around lunch is likely necessary.

Lastly, there is the face lotion. I've only been using all this stuff for a week, and face lotion probably takes a month or more before you start seeing a difference, so I won't comment on it yet.

So, I will probably make a switch on most everything, except for the bar soap. Best I've ever used.

Nice, that looks like good quality stuff. Never too early to start pampering your face either