View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 10:37 PM   #973 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I told myself at the beginning of this year that if the markets performed I would use my bonus to get a nice $,$$$ watch. I think I'll stick with my Seiko for a while longer.
Same here. I have a nice Seiko too, and they are good watches and generally approved by the watch snob I was looking at the Omega Seamaster Bond that looks like the Victorinox, both are swiss quartz movement, stainless steel, sapphire crystal ................. and the Omega is $2000. It's waterproof to 1000 ft versus 330 on the Victorinox, and definitely a nicer watch, but $1500 nicer? ............. at the end of the day I felt guilty spending that kind of cash for another watch, so I bought the Vic

Last edited by antennahead; 08-30-2011 at 10:39 PM.
antennahead is offline   Reply With Quote