View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 08:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blackcrimzon
Base Member

Drives: Nismo 370z 09
Blackcrimzon is on a distinguished road
Default going turbo soon and had a few questions.

I have spent a lot of time on here reading all I can find on going turbo and I have learned a lot but I still have a few questionable that I hope you all can help me with.

First the TT kit I'm getting comes with BOV's and I live in CA. I was wondering if other people in CA have them and what trouble have you had with the cops? I know they are illegal and I did read a forum on here about it, but I just want to know if some people who have it in CA have problems with having them?

Second I am going with JWT clutch and flywheel and I also know that I need a new csc. What I'm wondering is how much HP can the JWT handle as I can't find out how much it can hold. Will my TT be ok with this new clutch or should I get a higher stage? I only plan on getting about 470ish rwhp.

Third I have a Berk exhaust, will I need to upgrade it to a bigger exhaust when I get the turbo or will I be ok with it?

Sorry if these questions have been asked before. I tried my best to look up everything before I asked these. Thanks for any help that you all can give me.

Last edited by Blackcrimzon; 08-30-2011 at 08:28 PM.
Blackcrimzon is offline   Reply With Quote