View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 01:26 PM   #54 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrrhus17 View Post
Well I think your going to be closer to 1k without a radiator pads are over 100 buck so is fluid , Where I live in the summer its above 85 closer to 90 f hence the radiator and I want to track at least once a month in the summer . Brakes are also a must they at least need to be vented .my point about the 240 was that is was cheap and takes mods better than the 370z Thats it . I love the car really I just wish it wasn't driving in town watching my oil temp rise to 240f on a regular basis .
Who told you a radiator is needed?
We have guys running in Texas the past few weeks with stock radiator in 105+ temps with no problem. Look around you can get your fluid & pads for around 100 bucks, 150-200 if you just buy the first link that pops up.

The 240 was cheap because it was a cheap car from factory. Also, are you talking about the KA motor? It is decent at best, one of the main reasons engine swaps from day 1 were so common with that car.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote