View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 12:03 PM   #45 (permalink)
Methodical4u
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370 6mt pw w/sp
Methodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the rough

I will ask this question and this is not at all to down anyone... but how many here actually have driven or own a 12 second car? The fastest 1/4 time we have NA on here is 12.24 I believe and that is with all bolt ons and 4.08 gears ... as far as I know anyway.

Let me say this... 12.24 is a GOOD time.. and it is a FAST car. Think about it. People talk about these new mustangs and such and yes they are very impressive cars with great times. They run a 12.2 or so correct? Think about how much HP it needs to get to that point because of weight. I was just out running some errands and with just my ART pipes i'm VERY happy with my car... it's a real joy to drive IMO.

Anyway, a lot of people will claim to have been in this car or that one, but ultimately some are lying and again... where is the cut off? The car as of now NA won't make 400 whp... so the hell what? If it would make 400, you'd want 425, and then 450 and so on... it's the way we are as men lol.
Methodical4u is offline   Reply With Quote