View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 09:05 AM   #20 (permalink)
pyrrhus17
Base Member

Drives: xterra
pyrrhus17 is on a distinguished road

"The is suppose to be a poor mans sports car. A loaded Auto convert runs close to 50K thats not cheap, so could you imagine if they offered a TT or SC version. Anyone who bought this car thinking they where going to be a stop light champ was sadly mistaken and did not do there reasearch before buying. If you wanted to be the fastest guy around in a straight line you shoudl have bought a Vette or the 5.0"

Thats my point the car is not cheap nor is it a sports car , cheap like a 240sx I can go with or 50k and I can go around the track more than twice .I dont care about drag speed. I care about handling and speed and the TT 300z weren't that expensive back in the day (research done ) .the fact that you have to spend 2k to get your car in track shape is ******** ,again (oilcooler , brake venting , radiator, ) .I love the car really , but NISSAN could have at least vented the brakes and given us a oilcooler WTF

RED ZED is a perfect example of the type of Z owner I am talking about ,Nissan is missing something here .Him and evryone like HIM . I am not into driving a moder fricking MG or Triumph Tr6 call myself a sports car and be slower than a toyota corolla . Reasearch done ! This car should be contender and it doesn't feel like it is . P.S. No one tracks there cars because A. it overheats ,Not fun . B they buy a 944 to track which is more fun.

Last edited by pyrrhus17; 08-30-2011 at 09:38 AM.
pyrrhus17 is offline   Reply With Quote