View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 07:10 PM   #25 (permalink)
sonic370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sports PGK
sonic370 will become famous soon enoughsonic370 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to sonic370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushnismo View Post
Name: Jacob Martin
Car: 2010 Nissan 370z

I've been into cars my entire life. From playing with Hotwheels to drawing cars from the Fast N Furious during school to driving my dads 5 speed saturn around the block like a race car I started off in a little Honda Civic Ex when I turned 16 years old.. I loved that car but knew I had to have a rwd. I found the Nissan 350z and I was in love and determined to have one. This was now my dream. I strived hard to achieve my goal. I studied hard in school and got a job at the local pizza hut. I saved every cent I got. Shortly after the 370z came out and my goal went a little bit higher Nissan hit one out of the park and fixed everything I didn't like about the 350z. I graduated high school in 2010 and found a decent job as a graphic designer. Now was the time to make my dreams come true. I searched forever for a Monterey blue sport model and finally found one a few weeks later with 2k miles. I was in love. I started out by adding Bc Racing coilovers slammed to the ground. I always thought a car looks 10 times better dropped. Next I bought a Gthaus exhaust and man that thing was LOUD ! I continued to add to my car progressively building it up. By far the hardest mod I attempted was painting my headlights, I did not know what I was in for 10 in hours into it and putting a light in the over for the 3rd time but they turned out fantastic in the end and are still my favorite mod. It's now about 8 months since I bought the car and I think it is just about complete. I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out.

My mod list so far..

- Polished Varrstoen 10.5 +0 / 9.5 +12
- Gold Drop Engineering extended lugs
- Black housed headlights / Color Matched Bezels
- CNT Racing high flow cats
- Bc Br coilovers
- K&N drop-ins for now
- Blue Cobb intake hoses
- Carbon fiber Aero Jacket rear spats
- Carbon fiber Aero Jacket front lip
- Carbon fiber Aero Jacket skirts
- 20% tint all around
- Gt-r push start button
- B&M short shifter
- Twm Type R Shift knob
- Evo-R Fog light
- Nissan valve stem caps
- Fairlady Z Emblem
- AAM Shorty exhaust
- Zenclosures 12" box
- Esfourteen softer helper spring

I don't really have any good pictures...just some cell phone pics, hope these are okay. I'll try to get some though. Sorry for all the stupid texas tags..

Don't forget to vote for Polished Vs. White! lol
Edit: Tried to follow that link to post pictures but it didn't work.
Man youu car looks great. May i ask where you got the lower front piece from.