View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 06:03 PM   #238 (permalink)
Equinox
Track Member

Drives: 06 Porsche Carrera S
Equinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant future

Matt, I'm powering an eletric pump controller/pump. The pump is 14 awg, and plugs into the controller, then the controller power is about 10 awg. Is there a pickup somewhere on the Z that I can use to power it other than directly from the battery? The pump is on the exterior back of the car where the muffler can used to be, and the controller is in the spare tire well. I was considering running the power under the car on the outside (to the battery if I have too). I haven't decided.

Also, what is your opinion of distribution blocks, and when they should be used?
'13 Subaru WRX STi | '06 Porsche 911 Carrera S (SOLD) | '96 Mazda RX-7 6.0L V8 RHD (SOLD) | '09 Nissan Nismo #0058 (SOLD)
Equinox is offline   Reply With Quote