View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 02:00 PM   #5704 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Hello Mr. Kenchan. No 370 action today for me. She is all snug under her car cover in the garage for a few days. I am F-150-ing it for a while.
ahh, you have a truck too i see.

no Z action for me either until the weekend. i need to clean the G's windows again on the inside. my kids must be breathing fog or something cause the glass gets dirty pretty quick with them on board.... it's like once a month i need to clean the glass... and it's a huge PITA to clean the rear glass on the G especially because i need to remove the kids' recaro's out first and need to use that window wizard thingie to get to the bottom corner while laying on my back...lol