View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 01:37 PM   #31 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

I unknowingly led a Highway Patrol officer on a high speed chase for 10 miles. The report straight up says that the only reason he ever caught me was because I slowed down to 75 when I finally came to a point where I wasn't the only car around. It says something along the lines of "Maintaining speeds of over 140 MPH, I was not able to close the gap between myself and the suspect". Once I got to a point where I was coming up to traffic, I slowed down.

He finally caught up to me, and hit the lights. He asked me to get out of the car, and I thought I was going to jail for sure... He asks if I've ever been pulled over, and I told him yes. I had 1 criminal speeding ticket (20 MPH over). I rarely drove this car, so I didn't have my proof of insurance with me, and the registration was expired by like 4 days. He runs my ID, and gives me a reckless driving ticket. He said that he could have done either a criminal speeding or reckless driving, but going back in front of a judge for the same exact thing looks pretty bad, so he gave me the reckless driving. No tickets for the insurance or registration. He technically should have taken me to jail, but he didn't. I haven't had a ticket in 5ish years.

Oh, and it was a Civic.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote