View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 12:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Greg
Track Member

Drives: 06 350 ZR CS
Greg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt2112 View Post
i got the call yesterday, and after 3 loooooong months of waiting, i'm finally picking up my 09 Z (black on persimmon, sport + nav) tonight!!!

i've asked the dealership not to clean/touch the car because i just don't trust them, so my question is: is there ant specific way i should go about removing the white protective plastic on the car's exterior, or can i just rip it right off?
Congrats on your new car.. And yes like the others have mentioned the plastic films comes off no problem.

Now don't take my next comment the wrong way. But you sound like someone who is really protective of their car. No dealer prep etc..

But I have to ask why are you picking up a car at dusk or night? (as you mentioned tonight) Thats pretty much the worse time to pick up a new car. Nothing beats a good daylight inspection.

Anywho again have fun and don't forget to show us your Z.