View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 03:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
SophiaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2020 50th anniv 7AT
SophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Feeler; Mr Works headlights and some CF parts

EDIT: I prefer paypal, but no accepting the money for these parts until they are OFF the car and ready to be shipped.

Unfortunately I will not be able to keep my Z so I will be putting these parts up for sale shortly..probably by end of September at the latest. So if anyone is interested, it will be first come first serve on the list ( the exhaust and hfcs are already pending) USA shipping ONLY

CF door sills- $45 shipped ( both have my thumb indent from installation but not too noticable
CF mirror covers- $50 shipped (no damage)
CF front fang cover- $120 shipped ( no damage)
Mr Works headlights- $1,000 plus your stock lights ( no damage) includes leds and demon eye with custom harness.

Also..these are the prices as of now..if for some reason I end up damaging the parts while taking them off..I will notate that later on. All the parts are held on by silicone and double sided tape so if anyone can give advice the easiest was for un-installation, I'd appreciate it!
[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by SophiaZ; 08-29-2011 at 03:45 PM. Reason: update
SophiaZ is offline   Reply With Quote