View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 03:02 AM   #20 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope this whole thing is blown out of proportion and passes quickly.
Thanks everyone for your kind replies. I truly appreciate it. So Irene finally passed our town and everything is okay. There is no damage to my house or any flooding. I was really nervous about flooding because I live in 100% active flood zone. My street usually gets flooded (like 4"-6") if the tide is high and it's been raining for a while. But we def. got lucky. We still have power and there were no interruptions. The only thing scared the crap outta me were the Tornados! But other than that, I think it was def. blown out of proportion. Thank God it didn't hit.

I came back to the house around 5pm today. Got everything settled in. I was DYING to get the Z back. I went to the parking lot and got the Z back around 11pm! Man, I almost gave it a hug! I was so excited to see the Z . I literally took it all the way to redline as soon as I had the chance .

But I'm VERY thankful for Irene not hitting us. Things could have been VERY bad but we got lucky. Hopefully other east coast forum members are okay too.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote