View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 11:31 PM   #19 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

I just finished breaking the engine in but have been too busy with work to really give her a proper drive so I want to see how it is stock first and get a feel for if I really want to do the mods. Surprisingly enough, my tuner friend who's currently thinking of getting an f-1 car is the one suggesting I do that before jumping onto mods. I like the FI exhaust in the vids I've seen, though. Going to try to make it out to the socal meet sometime to hear it in person though. The ART pipes seem like a great choice though for a total undercover mod with some nice usable power gains.

Thanks!
brucelidat is offline   Reply With Quote