View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 04:55 PM   #6268 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I hate loud cars that aren't fast. That is one of the reasons I am hesitant to throw CBE on my Z (not that we're not fats, just don't want to seem like an obnoxiously loud car. The others being it's still a good amount of money and I'm not sure how much of a diff it will make to me since I use it as my DD and am not tracking much (if at all, but hope to get out some time).

Just asking about the civics because they really annoy me. I've seen civic forums where kids ask for advice on making their car loud just to be loud and not anything about gains or performance.