View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 10:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Where are you located at? Cause if there was a way to just bring the car to you, that would make it sweeter.

Do the Sport Pkg brakes with the Nissan logo, is the logo raised on the caliper, or is it just painted/sticker?
I am in Altanta. I do installs for local people at for an additional charge.

The letters aren't raised on our cars, but silk screened on from the factory. My normal lettering method is to paint them on using a vinyl stencil, then clearcoating the entire caliper with powdercoat. The only exception to that is reds and oranges with white or silver lettering get vinyl decals, as the reds bleed through and turn the lettering pink.

Mustang, I'll put whatever logo someone wants on them, regardless of how wrong it is.