View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 09:09 AM   #75 (permalink)
Scribe
Base Member

Drives: Touring-Sport-Manual
Scribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuyager9 View Post
20g's are quiet a bit larger than gt28's..coming from mitsu i would say that a 16g evoIII would be a good twin setup for 12 psi..they have good flow volume but can run almost 30 psi...a 20g i would think would be to big for a low boost tt setup...FP sells a turbo with a 16g housing and 20g internals, quick spool and monster top end
Well, if you want to go that route, even the EvoIII 16g is going to be too large, but yeah that's exactly what I'm saying.

As for SixBone, GReddy is probably assuming that the person putting this kit on has dropped their compression ratio and will be running in these turbo's efficiency range.

For a street setup, the sweet spot would likely be somewhere in the T28 (not GT28) to 16g range in mitsu-speak. The spool would be instant and would hold to redline. I'm looking for a good compressor map. Anyone?

Last edited by Scribe; 07-28-2009 at 11:17 AM.
Scribe is offline   Reply With Quote