View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 09:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
If you are going to paint, please only do the bumper. I don't care how good a bodyshop is, it's never as good as the factory paint.
I have to disagree

I would much rather have our paint from my shop on it at least it stands up better to all of the rock chips better than the factory paint on the hood.

The problem that people have is they pick a body shop,then have a bad experience and now anything other than OE sucks,the real problem is most everybody doesn't understand the paint/body process there for can't properly pick a shop to do a good job.

Both my bumpers,both rocker covers,mirror caps,strut bar,and miscellaneous parts were panel painted pearl white(which is one of the hardest colors to match)and they look better than factory paint and the front bumper stands up to rock chips a lot better.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq

Last edited by Baer383; 08-27-2011 at 10:17 PM.
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote