View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 08:38 AM   #656 (permalink)
Motordyne
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Z
Motordyne is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post
After watching videos and reading reviews about their 350Z exhaust I must say it appears to be very impressive. The Y pipe going into a resonance chamber looks kinda korny to me. I always prefer the dual. But, if it works, don't question it.

Heres a review of the ART pipes and their TDX vs "Brand X" where they prove the "myth".
Nissan 350Z Motordyne ART Products - Fact Or Fiction - Import Tuner Magazine
That was the system in production just prior to the release of the TDX. So that picture is not of the TDX.

But that resonator chamber you refer to is also a module. A XYZ pipe interchangeable module where you can put in a straight pipe, resonator or HFC depending on the application. It gives a lot of flexibility for various applications.

In fact, the TDX is simply one more option that was built onto the XYZ pipe to create the True Dual X pipe (TDX) exhaust system.

The new exhaust for the 370Z is entirely new and completely different from anything else. Unlike anything you have ever seen or heard with all kinds of new functionality.

Independent dynos will be mandatory. In fact, we should organize a shoot out because this is one that everybody will want to see.
Motordyne is offline   Reply With Quote