View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 01:14 AM   #48 (permalink)
DOOMMONKEY777
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 6psd-sport-pkg
DOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushnismo View Post
I drive with VDC off 50% the time... I like driving a little spirited now and then and drifting / drag racing occasionally. I honestly don't see how you can lose control like that unless you just can't drive at all... gotta feather the throttle son lol

Go buy a beater 240sx to practice the basics before you end up ruining your nice car
Too late its already a beater 370z i did drive it in snow on summer stock tiers no bull got stuck only one time passing by person helped me to get out and in the rain lots of times, all i have to do now is learn how to drift it. I still dont fully understand it my self, always thinking Wtf went wrong?