Thread: new to me 370z
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 08:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute
Default new to me 370z

Here she is. I picked it up this afternoon. It's an American car that has been imported to Canada, 2009 370z Sport package M6 6000 miles. I think it's loaded other than Nav which is fine by me, I didn't want the Nav package. It was already tinted and also has the Stillen Generation 3 Ultra Long Tube Dual Intake Kit.

So far it's a blast to drive. I need to get used to the SynchroRev because I already drove like this. It is a neat feature! Also the clutch seams a little touchy when I'm upshifting unless I'm on the power.

Enough typing, here are a couple photos. Sorry about the quality, they came from my phone.

GaleForce is offline   Reply With Quote