View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 08:01 PM   #915 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold K. View Post
Why not just get a Murano? Better looks, interior, drive and I think even better MPG.

Either way, I think selling the 370Z and getting a truck won't help with buying a house. $100 less on a car payment doesn't go a long way when your mortgage will be $2000-2500. And on top of that, you'll end up pissing all of your savings on fuel anyways. Believe, my friend did the same crap - got himself a Tundra and regrets it everyday. He's selling it now.

If you want some money, sell your mods. You'll get a few thousand for them and just enjoy the car as it is with the drop.
I agree with everything Arnold said. Murano is a much nicer car. When my cousin got married and started a family he sold his G35 coupe for one and its pretty nice. If you really want to save money by selling the Z, you will need to buy a car thats more economical and significantly cheaper. Maybe like a step or two above a better. Something around $10-15k that is reliable, economical, and will last you a while. That way you can save the difference to use that $10k or so from selling the Z towards your house down payment.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote