View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 12:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
birdmanx1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Nismo
birdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to birdmanx1

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
List of mods is in his sig. Hasn't dyno'd or tuned the car set so no actual numbers. Butt dyno I think he mentioned in his review was good. Don't think you can put actual numbers to a butt dyno though, that's just dumb. That should answer all your questions
Thanks Shahid repped for helping with the answers. That pretty much sums up your questions V8 and no worries, never thought for a second that you were bashing anyone. I noted on the Manifold thread that you are simply trying to get as much info to make sure that you get the best value should you invest in the mod... perfectly understandable to me
370Z NISMO #0462 | ClearBra | 3M tint | Head/Taillights | Dynamat | Black Roof | Tommy Kaira HB | CF Parts | Berk HFCs | FI SS | NST Pulleys | Takeda aFe | K&N | H&R Spacers | Swift Spec R | SPC F&R | Zuperman M370
Nismo Vid | Nismo Journal | Nismo Rumble
birdmanx1 is offline   Reply With Quote