View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 12:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Killer View Post
Hey sounds good that you pulled the trigger on this mod and decided to do a review. These are my questions. List of your current mods? What are you sitting at power wise now with those mods? Do you have a tune done already? What is the butt dyno numbers of changing out manifolds? I would be interested to see your current numbers matched with new manifold vs OEM. Then after all that obviously the numbers after a tune with the M370. Not trying to bash you or this product at all just looking for more concrete information rather than you "feeling it". That phrase reminds me of the sprint booster thread which was a disaster. So on that note thank you for trying this out.
List of mods is in his sig. Hasn't dyno'd or tuned the car set so no actual numbers. Butt dyno I think he mentioned in his review was good. Don't think you can put actual numbers to a butt dyno though, that's just dumb. That should answer all your questions
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote