View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 10:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
birdmanx1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Nismo
birdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to birdmanx1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapiano View Post
Great write up, can't wait to hear this in person, hopefully Saturday.
Thanks Lou ... hopefully Saturday ... depending on what Irene dishes out
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
first off great write up I know this took some time, Pics and vids are AWSOME nice work.. BUT
In for Dyno numbers. The numbers I have seen are hit and miss. Some guys got good gains an others got little to nothing. With that said I'm probaly not going with this but want to see what side of the fence you are on. .

Saving for GTM 15% Saved.
Thanks ANMVQ. There is no doubt that the dyno numbers will put to rest some doubts about this mod and I agree with you regarding the few hits and misses though no one has been able to explain it yet. I definitely feel a huge gain in torque throughout, but more so in the mid-range, which is in line with what those on the gaining side had... I think I'll be on the winning side of the fence
370Z NISMO #0462 | ClearBra | 3M tint | Head/Taillights | Dynamat | Black Roof | Tommy Kaira HB | CF Parts | Berk HFCs | FI SS | NST Pulleys | Takeda aFe | K&N | H&R Spacers | Swift Spec R | SPC F&R | Zuperman M370
Nismo Vid | Nismo Journal | Nismo Rumble
birdmanx1 is offline   Reply With Quote