View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 06:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobobu7 View Post
We are new to this club and would like to make this fun run. Either date is fine.
Welcome Jo!

I see you are in Bush, I am in Covington and Z IT Go is in Mandeville. We usually meet at the Starbucks on 190 opposite to the Walmart there (by ZIA's). RedmanNISMO hails all the way from Jackson. We have others in Houma and in the BR area as well.

Since you are driving a 350, I'm probably going to contact a couple more 350's see if they feel like joining up with us on the cruise - the more the merrier I say! I sent you a Private Message (PM) with my cell #. Let me know yours in a return PM so we can touch base at the alloted time. So far, it seems either date will work. Give it another week and then I'll put together a solid itinerary with times. I am thinking a stop at Avery Island in New Iberia (Home of the TABASCO plant, my favorite spice) would be a great Photo Op for us and something interesting to do on the way.

L8r!
PaulZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote